- Program Site: USC study center at ACCENT, Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne, Institut Catholique- Eligibility: Minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 and two semesters of college level French (or the equivalent) or the USC French languag...
- Program Site: USC study center at ACCENT, Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne, Institut Catholique
- Eligibility: Minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 and two semesters of college level French (or the equivalent) or the USC French language placement exam taken within one year before the start of the program. The French courses taken to meet the eligibility requirement must be taken for a letter grade. Students are highly encouraged to take a French course the semester prior to studying in Paris.
- Description: USC Paris is offered in conjunction with ACCENT, an international education organization that works with American universities to provide quality study abroad programs. The program is housed in the ACCENT center, located in the 11th arrondissement just a few minutes away from the Place de la Bastille. The program is designed accommodate students with intermediate through advanced French fluency, offering classes in both English and French.
- Academics: Students are required to enroll in sixteen units of coursework; at least two courses must be taken at the USC Center, and up to eight units can be taken at a French university.
- USC catalogue courses are taught at the ACCENT center by local professors. These are taken with other USC students and are awarded letter grades, which count toward the USC GPA.