don Quijote is a prestigious organization that has been dedicated to teaching the Spanish language to students since 1986. don Quijote owns and operates its own schools in Spain and Latin America and offers additional locations through exclusive p...
don Quijote is a prestigious organization that has been dedicated to teaching the Spanish language to students since 1986. don Quijote owns and operates its own schools in Spain and Latin America and offers additional locations through exclusive partnerships with approved schools.
don Quijote is an accredited institution dedicated to providing students the best Spanish immersion program possible. Combine your Spanish courses with cultural classes: from cooking, dancing and wine tasting classes to history and art. Our goal is that our students return home with a wider world view after having learned and experienced a new language and culture. For this reason, our motto is not just to learn Spanish, but to "Live Spanish".
don Quijote's partner school in Malaga, Spain is a large Andalusian building featuring 7 indoor classrooms and 2 outdoor classrooms, two computer rooms with free Internet and WIFI access, a library, a multimedia room and common areas including a reception area, swimming pool and outdoor garden area. Students will can study, chat or relax outside surrounded by yucca palms, lemon trees, date palms and rubber trees. Students can escape the hot Andalusian summers by taking advantage of the ample shade or by taking a refreshing swim. Additionally, the beach is only a short 2 minute walk from the Malaga school!
don Quijote's Malaga partner school organizes many activities and events to help students feel at home in Spain. These may include welcome parties, films, city tours, visits to the museum, or weekend excursions to nearby villages and northern Africa.
Why don Quijote?
We know there are many study abroad programs to choose from and we want to help you make this difficult decision by highlighting some of the reasons that don Quijote has an unequalled client satisfaction rate:
- Private schools, small classes and qualified teachers: Unlike other study abroad programs, we own and operate our own schools to ensure the highest level of teaching by certified and native professors. Additionally, we guarantee small and intimate classes with a maximum of 8-10 students per teacher. don Quiojte partner schools are certified by don Quijote to ensure they meet the same strict standards.
- Comprehensive Guarantee: At don Quijote, we guarantee our services and customer satisfaction.
- Experience: don Quijote has been solely dedicated to teaching Spanish as a foreign language since 1986.
- Accredited institution: don Quijote schools have earned prestigious certification and recognition from accredited institutions including: Instituto Cervantes and the Certificate for Excellence in Teaching Spanish as Foreign Language (CEELE) conferred by the University of Alcalá.
- Flexibility and Options: don Quijote allows you to design your own courses by offering flexible start dates, a wide range of accommodation choices, more than 25 courses and a wide range of activities to choose from.
- Diversity: Each year, don Quijote receives up to 12,000 of all ages from more than 60 countries.
- Location: don Quijote offer first rate Spanish learning destinations and our schools also centrally located and fully equipped with free Internet, WIFI, libraries and more. Also, we guarantee that your accommodation will be a maximum of 30 minutes from the school (walking distance or public transportation).
- Personal Assistance and Welcome: don Quijote will guide you every step of the way. We offer a personal assistance emergency 24-phone line and professional guidance advisers. Most locations offer an orientation dinner, guided city tours and welcome packs to help you settle in.
Contact don Quijote for your FREE program brochure!