don Quijote is a prestigious organization that has been dedicated to teaching the Spanish language to students since 1986. don Quijote owns and operates its own schools in Spain and Latin America and offers additional locations through exclusive p...
don Quijote is a prestigious organization that has been dedicated to teaching the Spanish language to students since 1986. don Quijote owns and operates its own schools in Spain and Latin America and offers additional locations through exclusive partnerships with approved schools.
don Quijote is an accredited institution dedicated to providing students the best Spanish immersion program possible. Combine your Spanish courses with cultural classes: from cooking, dancing and wine tasting classes to history and art. Our goal is that our students return home with a wider world view after having learned and experienced a new language and culture. For this reason, our motto is not just to learn Spanish, but to "Live Spanish".
Santiago de Chile is a capital city of contrasts: colonial and modern architecture, lively streets and quiet parks, upscale shopping and small markets, active nightlife and romantic restaurants and more. In addition to all the city has to offer, within a short distance one can also enjoy beautiful beaches and ski slopes, an exciting destination to learn Spanish in Chile.
don Quijote’s partner school in Santiago de Chile is located in a mansion built in 1925 by an influential architect. The building is a national monument and is located near the heart of Santiago’s historical center. The mansion is bright and spacious and features 14 classrooms, 5 restrooms, a video room, a computer room with Internet access, a cafeteria, a comfortable living room and a terrace with panoramic views of Santiago’s city center. This historic building features modern architecture with antique decoration; a true delight!
Apart from providing top-rate Spanish teaching, the school also organizes weekend excursions that may include adventurous activities like rafting, climbing and hiking in the Andes or the Pacific Coast. Additionally, the school arranges cultural activities to give students a glimpse into Chilean culture: Vineyard and wine tasting tours, excursions to the museum/house of Pablo Neruda, chats with local indigenous groups at the CONACIN cultural center, visits to local environmental NGOs, the KAIROS project (social work against poverty), the Archaeological Museum, the Cerro Santa Lucia and the Memorial of the victims of the Pinochet dictatorship.
Why don Quijote?
We know there are many study abroad programs to choose from and we want to help you make this difficult decision by highlighting some of the reasons that don Quijote has an unequalled client satisfaction rate:
- Private schools, small classes and qualified teachers: Unlike other study abroad programs, we own and operate our own schools to ensure the highest level of teaching by certified and native professors. Additionally, we guarantee small and intimate classes with a maximum of 8-10 students per teacher. don Quiojte partner schools are certified by don Quijote to ensure they meet the same strict standards.
- Comprehensive Guarantee: At don Quijote, we guarantee our services and customer satisfaction.
- Experience: don Quijote has been solely dedicated to teaching Spanish as a foreign language since 1986.
- Accredited institution: don Quijote schools have earned prestigious certification and recognition from accredited institutions including: Instituto Cervantes and the Certificate for Excellence in Teaching Spanish as Foreign Language (CEELE) conferred by the University of Alcalá.
- Flexibility and Options: don Quijote allows you to design your own courses by offering flexible start dates, a wide range of accommodation choices, more than 25 courses and a wide range of activities to choose from.
- Diversity: Each year, don Quijote receives up to 12,000 of all ages from more than 60 countries.
- Location: don Quijote offer first rate Spanish learning destinations and our schools also centrally located and fully equipped with free Internet, WIFI, libraries and more. Also, we guarantee that your accommodation will be a maximum of 30 minutes from the school (walking distance or public transportation).
- Personal Assistance and Welcome: don Quijote will guide you every step of the way. We offer a personal assistance emergency 24-phone line and professional guidance advisers. Most locations offer an orientation dinner, guided city tours and welcome packs to help you settle in.
Contact don Quijote for your FREE program brochure!