Leveraging its multi-campus advantage and its international positioning, the Kedge International Summer School offers Bachelor and Master students from around the globe an extraordinary portfolio of high-quality academic programmes on both the Atl...
This program is lonely. If you went on this program leave a review!
Leveraging its multi-campus advantage and its international positioning, the Kedge International Summer School offers Bachelor and Master students from around the globe an extraordinary portfolio of high-quality academic programmes on both the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts of Southern France!
From mid-June to the end of July, Kedge is pleased to offer:
7 Open Enrollment Summer School Packages: 3 in Bordeaux, 3 in Marseille and 1 in Toulon!
Each package includes 2 courses (10 ECTS credits*), each with a unique mix of Business and Management courses alongside social activities, cultural trips and company visits every week. All courses are delivered in English by top-notch international faculty from around the world.
The unique aspect of the Kedge Summer School is the ability for students to either follow a set package, or Mix & Match courses from different packages to create a personalised ‘hybrid’ program to suit their individual needs, timing and budget.
Follow just 1 course on one Kedge campus, or take a Tour de France and follow as many as 6 total courses (30 ECTS credits!) across our different campuses – and transfer those credits back to your home institution with one centralised transcript!
Classes are scheduled from Monday - Thursday, with business
trips or social activities planned every Friday - leaving plenty of time to explore the surrounding region, or organise weekend trips in France or to other European cities and make the most of a summer abroad.
Student volunteers also organise a complete program of optional extra visits to give our international guests an insider’s look at life in France – by day and night!
What we offer:
- 3 campuses in two beautiful French regions:
- Marseille on the Mediterranean Coast of Southern France
- Bordeaux, voted as the world’s #1 travel destination by the Los Angeles Times and Lonely Planet in 2017
- 14 courses, each carrying 5 ECTS and ranging from 1 to 4 weeks in duration
- 7 thematic programme « Packages »
- 3 Intensive, Interdisciplinary workshops
- All courses delivered in English
- A flexible format : follow one of our 7 packages, or mix and match courses to build your own programme according to your interests, needs, time and budget
- Business Visit to local and multinational companies or cultural and social activity every week of the programme
- Optional evening and week end excursions organized by Kedge students association
- French as foreign language classes are available in marseille
Available courses in Bordeaux (June 18 – July 27) :
- Design of the Supply Chain
- Management of the Supply Chain
- Value Creation & Brand Management in Wine and Spirits
- Innovation Management & Digital Applications
- Entrepreneurial Business Model design
- Leadership & Communication Skills for entrepreneurs
Available courses in Marseille (June 18 – July 27):
- Sports Marketing & Strategy
- Strategic Management & Advanced Marketing For Sports Organisations
- Talent Management
- International Performance Monitoring: A Mediterranean Perspective
- Business Ethics & International Business
- Sustainable development
Available courses in Toulon (July 2 – July 13):
- Design Thinking
- Managing the Creative Process
Relevant Study Subject(s):
Take me there!