Over the past 50 years EF International Language Campuses have helped million of students travel, learn new languages, and become global citizens.EF Paris is centrally located in the 9th arrondissement near the Opera Garnier, walking distance from...
Cost of Living
I learned that it is good to try new things and to embrace being independent. When you are independent you get to experience more things for yourself and not just because others want you to. Taking the time to research and plan allows you to make the most of your trip, whether it is short or long. My study abroad through EF C...
- Eastern Illinois University
View Entire Review
Over the past 50 years EF International Language Campuses have helped million of students travel, learn new languages, and become global citizens.
EF Paris is centrally located in the 9th arrondissement near the Opera Garnier, walking distance from the famous Grands Boulevards.
Courses start every Monday, and you can study for as many weeks as you like. Join our semester, yearlong, or university prep program to work towards totally fluency during a gap year abroad.
Customize your course:
- Reside at a screened local host home or in the EF residence, an international dorm
- Select the intensity of your studies and special interest classes that interest you most
- Start any Monday or join a gap year intake
- Live like a local and experience the secret hot spots of a new city, hosted by EF staff - our local experts!
You can earn US college credit for any intensive course through our partner in education, the University of Montana. Transfer your courses back to any US university or add to your applications or resume. Contact the US based admissions team to start planning your study abroad adventure.
- Academic Year
- January Term
- Spring Break
- Short Term
Relevant Study Subject(s):
- French Studies
- Foreign Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- French Language, Literature
- Cultural Studies
Take me there!