Our award-winning program gives students the opportunity to spend the summer developing their professional skills on a full-time internship in London. Live and work in this global cultural capital and leading financial center whilst building uniqu...
This program is lonely. If you went on this program leave a review!
Our award-winning program gives students the opportunity to spend the summer developing their professional skills on a full-time internship in London. Live and work in this global cultural capital and leading financial center whilst building unique experience that will help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market. Choose from over 30 industry fields including Marketing/PR, Entrepreneurship, Business, Fashion, Non-Profit and Finance. We organize company visits, career speaker events and workshops to help you gain valuable industry insights. Explore England with cultural activities, day trips and weekend excursions, including a trip to either Paris or Brussels. This is an all-inclusive program, including high-quality housing in central London, cultural activities, group dinners, and 24/7 on-site support. Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine. We have placed 4000+ interns at over 800 companies worldwide.
- Take the next step along your career path with a world-class internship in your industry of choice.
- Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
- Build unique experience that will help you stand out in a rapidly expanding job market.
- Discover London on after-work activities and explore England and Europe on day and weekend trips.
- Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe.
Enjoy 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
Relevant Study Subject(s):
- Architecture and Related Services
- Communication and Media Studies
- Public Relations, Advertising, Applied Communication
- International Business
- Sales and Marketing, General
- Fashion / Apparel Design
Take me there!