Some IndoGenius Fast Facts:
- Founded in 2010, IndoGenius has hosted over 900 students to date on cultural immersion programs to India
- Our group sizes have ranged from 12 to 150 students and we have managed more than one group simultaneously
- We are known for our exciting experiential learning itineraries, dedication to educational outcomes, attention to detail and thorough risk management practices
- 94% of our program alumni have rated us as "excellent"
- Over 90% of our alumni would return to study, work or start up in India
- Our team has experience in over 150 locations in India and has the contacts and resources to create a wide-range of experiential learning programming
Our work includes design and delivery of:
- Immersive education programs
- Open and private online courses
- Strategic initiatives linking India and the world Research projects and policy reports
- Supported internship placements and programs
Many of these have been undertaken for our main initiatives:
- The U.S. Department of State’s Passport to India with The Ohio State University
- Delivery partner for the British Council Generation UK-India Cultural Immersions and UKIERI Study India
- Consortium Member and Task Leader of the European Commission backed INDIGO POLICY
You can also visit our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/IndoGeniusU), where you will find brief films documenting our programs as well as the trailer for the Massive Open Online Course we have produced as part of the U.S. State Department's Passport to India initiative and even a feature segment on IndoGenius that aired on India's Lok Sabha Television!
Study Abroad with IndoGenius
Come to India this Summer! Only two programs still open for July/August 2016.1: STUDY INDIA 30th JULY to 6th AUGUSTLed by Nick Booker who is currently teaching a free onli...