Paros International Creative Music Program is a study abroad program of studies for second, third and fourth year undergraduate students of music specialising in composition or with an interest in creating music and contemporary (classical) music ...
Paros International Creative Music Program is a study abroad program of studies for second, third and fourth year undergraduate students of music specialising in composition or with an interest in creating music and contemporary (classical) music and musicology, who are looking for an opportunity to enhance their future postgraduate study and career prospects by experiencing a semester/year of study and living abroad, on the island of Paros, Greece, a very popular holiday destination.
- 3 or 4 week summer program - Semester Music Program
Study Abroad Europe Scholarship offers awards for Fall, Spring, Academic Year and Summer programs.
$ 250 - $1,000
Fall/Year: June 10
Spring: November 15
Summer: April 1
All applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
1. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (B average) or higher.
2. Student must have applied and been accepted to one of our program. Students may submit a scholarship application before they are officially accepted and should do so if applying close to the deadline.
3. Student must obtain one letter of recommendation for the scholarship from a professor or an assistant professor.
4. Write one-page personal essay stating your goals for studying abroad, financial aid status and need, and/or special circumstances about which you would like us to know.
All applicants will be notified of scholarship decisions 3-5 weeks after the scholarship application deadline. If full payment is due before scholarship awards are issued, payment should be sent according to the Study Abroad Europe Payment Policies and Schedule. The scholarship amount will be deducted from the student’s balance, or a refund will be issued if the student has paid in full.