Study abroad with the Institute for Study Abroad on the University of the Arts, London's summer program! Europe's largest university for art, design, fashion, and communications is a great choice for any aspiring artist. Choose a three-week progra...
This program is lonely. If you went on this program leave a review!
Study abroad with the Institute for Study Abroad on the University of the Arts, London's summer program! Europe's largest university for art, design, fashion, and communications is a great choice for any aspiring artist. Choose a three-week program to explore a topic intensely. You'll work closely with faculty who are active artists, designers and communications professionals, in the studio or in classes.
What University of the Arts has to offer
- Study at Europe's largest specialist arts and design university, made up of six prestigious colleges
- Intensive experience of practical projects, individual tutorials, workshops and visits to places of interest
- Programs available for students who are either specialists in their area or for those with little or no experience
- Colleges are located in the heart of their local neighborhoods, allowing students the opportunity to enjoy these communities and all that London has to offer
- Students choose between an eight-week program at London College of Fashion or a three-week program at another UAL college
- The London College of Fashion program features a five-day trip to Paris, which includes visits to museums, galleries, churches, food markets, flea markets, designer boutiques, department stores, shopping districts and major sights.
Relevant Study Subject(s):
- Apparel and Textiles
- Digital Arts
- Film, Video, Photographic Arts
Take me there!
Any student applying to an IFSA-Butler program can apply for our general scholarship awards, which are $500 for a summer program, $1,500 for semester study, and $2,000 for the full year. We also offer special opportunities such as First Generation College Student scholarships and a Fill the GAP study abroad savings program that matches contributions up to $1,000.
Plus, any student attending a public institution or an MSI (minority serving institution) is automatically eligible for either the IFSA State School Grant or the IFSA MSI Grant. Both are worth $2,000 off the program price.
Coincides with program deadlines
Any student who applies for an IFSA-Butler program may apply for a scholarship by completing a scholarship application. This is separate from the general IFSA-Butler program application.