||This class was awful. The first day of class the professor tries to explain what critical psychology is, but can't really do so because it might not be a real thing, according to the professor. So you sit, baffled, for two hours and the future classes don't make much more sense than that first one. So you sit... and listen... to a professor... who talks with all of these... pauses. I'm not sure if it was for dramatic affect or if he didn't know what he was going to say next, but it made the class that more strenuous. Also the powerpoints that were used were very ineffective, there was almost nothing on them. I like taking notes, it helps me to focus, but when you have a naked lady on the board and a professor keeps looking at it and taking long pauses, it is almost impossible for anyone to actually focus. Now on to the work part; there were only two assignments, one worth 40% of your grade, the other, of course, worth 60%. There is no way to do better if you didn't do well on the first assignment, and high marks are rarely given, so it is impossible to improve in the class. It is also hard to improve when you are critiqued on your writing style and have it compared to a facebook post, with no constructive criticism, just comments tearing apart your paper. Even if you answer the question posed for the paper, that doesn't mean anything. Or if you try to get clarification on the vague guidelines, you are told that it is a broad question and tat it should be fairly easy to write about. Overall it was a waste of time and money and in no way helped me to learn more about psychology.