Discover your world at Kingston University
- Kingston University is based in Kingston upon Thames, a vibrant area on the River Thames in south-west London, only 25 minutes away from central London. Kingston is consistently rated the safest bor...
- Kingston University is based in Kingston upon Thames, a vibrant area on the River Thames in south-west London, only 25 minutes away from central London. Kingston is consistently rated the safest borough in London (Metropolitan Police) and the happiest place to live in London (Rightmove).
- Kingston has invested almost 200 million dollars in improving facilities and resources for your studies. This includes new buildings, new laboratories and equipment.
- The study abroad office at Kingston University is available to help with your questions or concerns. They also offer an orientation program when you arrive to help you settle into life along the Thames.
- Make new friends, develop skills, increase your confidence, give something back to your community, make a positive impact on the lives of others' – and most importantly have fun! Volunteer at the local dog sanctuary, help regularly in a school or care home, mentor a teenager, run your own project from scratch – the possibilities are endless!
- Kingston University Students' Union (KUSU) offers more than 60 active societies who organize and run weekly activities related to culture, faith, academia, arts, activities, liberation and campaigns.
- Kingston Univeristy is part of the SUNY New Paltz study abroad Global Scholar Program Opportunity.