Study Abroad in Greece (SAiG) offers faculty-led, short-term mobility and summer school programs to international students interested in gaining once-in-a-lifetime experiences in Greece while extending their knowledge.We offer a comprehensive curr...
This program is lonely. If you went on this program leave a review!
Study Abroad in Greece (SAiG) offers faculty-led, short-term mobility and summer school programs to international students interested in gaining once-in-a-lifetime experiences in Greece while extending their knowledge.
We offer a comprehensive curriculum that connects international students and inquisitive individuals to Greek universities. While studying with us, they discover different aspects of Greece - from its rich history and culture to scientific achievements and the contemporary art scene.
SAiG collaborates closely with public bodies and stakeholders to ensure participants gain a unique experience while studying and familiarizing with the country’s tangible and intangible cultural assets.
Every program includes accreditation, 4-star hotel accommodation, breakfast and lunch, transfers to/from the airport in Greece, transfers to and from any locations included in the itinerary, entrance fees to sites and museums, local professionals, faculty, guides, etc.
• US credits provided by the Hellenic American University
• Accommodation in hand-picked and well-located superior class hotels
• Breakfast and one additional meal per day
• Professionals e.g. licensed guides, lecturers, and tour managers
• Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites
• All land and sea transportation included in the itinerary of the specific programme
• Information material
• Local taxes
• Travel insurance
• Transport to and from the airport in Greece*Additional travel insurance may be required for US nationals.
- January Term
- Spring Break
- Short Term
Relevant Study Subject(s):
- Food Science, Food Technology
- Ceramic Sciences and Engineering
- Ancient/Classical Greek Language, Literature
- Foods and Nutrition
- Mathematics, Statistics
- Nutrition Sciences
- Ancient Civilization
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Religion / Religious Studies
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Religious Education
- Earth Science
- Political Science and Government
- Digital Arts
- Drama, Theater, Theatre Arts
- Fine Arts, Studio Arts
- Hospitality Administration
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
Take me there!