Course Topic: GLOBAL MARKETING IN LATIN AMERICAN MARKETS
May 29th – June 16th, 2023 (3 weeks); optional extension for 2 additional weeks
This course is designed on GRADUATE LEVEL. Undergraduate students may be admitted upon request
The goal of this summer course is to understand the new tools of global marketing in the regional market named Latin America, which is divided at the same time into different sub markets. The pandemic and the war in Eastern Europe have spinned the global marketing into a new era where the global market has to be analyzed with a perspective of local contexts.
Geopolitics and geoeconomics are the main factors that move global marketing. In Latin America, however, politics has an even higher impact on the framework of marketing. Putting all the elements together, the course will analyze important particularities and key parameters of global marketing within this relevant market.
1. Geopolitics in Latin America
2. Geoeconomics in Latin America
3. Diplomacy and Marketing in Latin America
4. Politics in Latin America
5. Latin America - global environment
6. Global indexes applied for countries
The students will apply all the topics seen during the course in a digital magazine.
The IBERO Summer Experience - Live an innovative concept of academic and cultural immersion, with mixed groups of international and Mexican students. You will have lectures on your chosen topic in the mornings, and will learn about the Mexican context in the afternoons. A great mixture of academic content, cultural activities and social interaction will make this summer program an unforgettable experience.
· Enhance your knowledge
· Make new friends and build your networks
· Revalidate academic credits for your home university
· Learn about the culture of the host country and of your fellow students
Choose between a 3-week and a 5-week modality!