Forum-Nexus Study Abroad has a track record of 27 years of successful intensive summer programs in Europe. Since 1990, over 3,300 students have participated in Forum-Nexus programs in Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Holland and the Czech Republic. The courses are open to both undergraduate and graduate students, as well as to alumni seeking professional development.
Our courses are sponsored by three European universities: Franklin University in Switzerland, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Italy, and IQS School of Management in Spain. Transcripts may be issued by any of the three schools, upon request. All three are fully accredited but Franklin University has the added advantage of being accredited as a U.S. school.
Forum-Nexus programs are unique in that they give the participating student a high value added along a number of different dimensions:
- The programs develop the student's international outlook, fostering a greater appreciation of other cultures and different economic and political environments
- Classes are dynamic and interactive, and taught by experienced, cosmopolitan professors
- Students get to visit numerous companies, international organizations and government agencies and interact with their executives and officials in order to learn about their strategies first-hand
- The Forum-Nexus cities are world-renowned business and cultural destinations
- The host universities are fully accredited and rank among the best in Europe
- Students earn up to 8 semester credits which can be used for required or elective courses
- All students will participate in the workshop entitled "How to Increase your International IQ" conducted by Dr. Hugo Hervitz, Director of Forum-Nexus
- Upon successful completion of their courses all students will receive an official diploma and transcript
- The cost of the programs is reasonable, given all that is included and the high quality of the professors, the universities, the professional visits and the accommodation
- The students who participate in Forum-Nexus programs are ambitious, open-minded and highly motivated and share a desire to appreciate the richness of other cultures
Study Abroad with Forum-Nexus
Forum Europe Summer 2017: 9 Cities in 5 Weeks (Barcelona, Paris, Chamonix (French Alps), Geneva, Lugano (Swiss Alps), Como, Milan, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Islands)Curricul...