The Otago International School is a three-week programme, taught on our Dunedin campus as a full-credit study option. It is then followed by an independent study period, which can be completed anywhere in the world.University of Otago Internationa...
Cost of Living
I learned a lot about New Zealand culture and the landscape. It was a worthwhile experience to live in another country that isn't too culturally different, but allowed me to feel comfortable enough to make local friends and participate in local clubs.
- Middlebury College
View Entire Review
The Otago International School is a three-week programme, taught on our Dunedin campus as a full-credit study option. It is then followed by an independent study period, which can be completed anywhere in the world.
University of Otago International School: A slice of winter in your summer.
Students can take one or two of the following papers*:
- Entrepreneurship: The New Zealand way
- Māori and Pacific Cultures in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Human impacts and local fisheries in a coastal marine habitat
- Landscape development and environmental change in South Island, New Zealand
Relevant Study Subject(s):
- Natural Resources, Conservation
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Science
- Natural Resources Management
- Fisheries Science, Fisheries Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Real Estate Development
- Area, Ethnic and Group Studies
- Area Studies
- Asian Studies
- Pacific Area Studies
- Pacific Languages, Literature
- Marine Sciences
- Sustainability Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business
- International Business
Take me there!