Macquarie University offers participants the opportunity to enjoy the bustling nature of international Sydney and also the more relaxed, local feel of the city’s suburbs. Located in North Ryde and featuring a sprawling campus, students may choose ...
I learned so much about the countries of both Australia and Thailand while studying through TEAN. But overall i learned so much about myself, what makes me truly happy, and the strength of my own independence.
- University of Rhode Island
View Entire Review
Yes, it was absolutely amazing. You learn so much about yourself and a new country and gain independence. It's an amazing opportunity to travel and study and you only have a few opportunities, so take them!
- Simmons College
View Entire Review
Macquarie University offers participants the opportunity to enjoy the bustling nature of international Sydney and also the more relaxed, local feel of the city’s suburbs. Located in North Ryde and featuring a sprawling campus, students may choose to live in our downtown premier accommodations or enjoy a more campus-based experience in an on-campus apartment. Macquarie is just a short train ride away from the Central Business District of Sydney and features its own large shopping center. With a variety of courses to choose from and a schedule that allows participation on one of our semester break excursions, Macquarie students benefit from local interactions and diverse campus life.
The Education Abroad Network Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. Studying abroad is a personal journey and the winning applicant will show us not only the journey they’ve been on to arrive at this point, but also the journey they envision studying abroad will entail. The scholarship can be used for any Summer or Fall 2017 TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees, orientation and housing (up to $26,000 value).
Up to $26,000 USD
Apply by March 1, 2017
- Students must complete the Statement from University document in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Must meet the GPA and eligibility requirements for the individual program(s) that they want to attend.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in the United States.
- Disbursement can only be applied towards total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Scholarship applications received after the deadline will not be considered.