The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) provides participants with the unique opportunity to gain practical experience in a variety of management-related fields while being positioned within easy distance of world-famous Manly Beach...
I learned a lot about myself and definitely gained an immense amount of south worth. I feel more comfortable in my own skin and am more understanding of other cultures.
- California State University - Long Beach
View Entire Review
I learned so much about myself throughout my time abroad, but I am so lucky now to have even more friends abroad and those even closer to home that study at universities in the states.
- Cornell University
View Entire Review
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) provides participants with the unique opportunity to gain practical experience in a variety of management-related fields while being positioned within easy distance of world-famous Manly Beach. Host to students from over forty countries, the college prides itself on its faculty members that have extensive experience in the real work of work, including hotel managers, event planners, olympians etc. Participants have the option to do an internship with their coursework and gain industry experience. And to really get you in the business frame of mind, you'll be wearing business attire to class to prep you for life as a professional in your field of choice.
The Education Abroad Network Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. Studying abroad is a personal journey and the winning applicant will show us not only the journey they’ve been on to arrive at this point, but also the journey they envision studying abroad will entail. The scholarship can be used for any Summer or Fall 2017 TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees, orientation and housing (up to $26,000 value).
Up to $26,000 USD
Apply by March 1, 2017
- Students must complete the Statement from University document in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Must meet the GPA and eligibility requirements for the individual program(s) that they want to attend.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student in the United States.
- Disbursement can only be applied towards total program fees. Cash disbursements will not be made under any circumstances.
- Scholarship applications received after the deadline will not be considered.