This program is inactive and currently not accepting students. It is
still on Abroad101 as a reference to the provider and host institution
whose links are on this page. Please refer to these if you are
interested in learning more about similar programs
Study abroad in the Paris of South America - Buenos Aires! Classes are taught at the prestigious University of Belgrano, a private university located in the enchanting Belgrano neighborhood. Classes are available in a wide range of disciplines and...
Study abroad in the Paris of South America - Buenos Aires! Classes are taught at the prestigious University of Belgrano, a private university located in the enchanting Belgrano neighborhood. Classes are available in a wide range of disciplines and taught in English and Spanish. A focus is Business, Economics and Latin American Studies. In addition to the academics, we include cultural activities on the weekdays, and excursions to different parts of the country on the weekends. Live with one of our carefully selected homestays. Your onsite director is available for you 24/7.
Scholarships are available throughout the year. The goal of our annual scholarships is to allow students who would not be able to participate in a Study Abroad and Spanish Immersion program do so. Students must meet the Sol Education Abroad eligibility requirements.
$750, $500, $250, $100
Mar 1 - Summer Programs
Jul 1 - Fall Semester & Academic Year programs
Oct 1 - Spring Semester & Winter Break programs
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited university or college.
- Must be accepted into a Sol Education Abroad programs, staying for a least a 3 weeks.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or above (GPA must be in good standing).
- Obey Sol Education Abroad's policies and Conduct & Behaviors (see www.soleducation.com/policy).
- Students may only apply once a year and cannot apply more than once.
- Accepted students must keep a current blog while they study abroad.
- Complete and provide the following:
Letter of Recommendation
Complete the Scholarship Application