- Europe /
- Germany /
- Munich /
- International Business Seminars: Summer MBA Europe - Munich and Prague in 10 Days!
International Business Seminars: Summer MBA Europe - Munich and Prague in 10 Days!
The Summer MBA is perfect for graduate students pursuing their MBA, or a master's degree in a business-related field, and working professionals who are looking to advance their career, build international experience, and expand their business educ... read more
I gained an appreciation for the commonalities that all human beings have despite our geographical boundaries. A student - Northern Illinois University View Entire Review
I learned about using public transportation abroad is easy. A student - Northern Illinois University View Entire Review
I learned different cultures and people. I also learned different companies and how they work. Yes it definitely worth visiting. A student - Northern Illinois University View Entire Review
Learned how European business is working A student - California Lutheran University View Entire Review
I gained an international perspective on Business outside of the United States. Visiting companies globally was a really cool experience. Sari G - Wayne State University View Entire Review
That was a good experience to visit famous companies. A student - California Lutheran University View Entire Review
I learned alot about myself since I was put in a new situation where I did not know anyone. I would definitely say this experience was worthwhile. James Temple - Northern Illinois University View Entire Review
The biggest one is to know different lifestyles. A student - California Lutheran University View Entire Review
I realized how young the United States is compared to other countries. You always read about it in textbooks, but it wasn't until I was actually visiting these other countries did I realize how much rich history they have. It was an amazing experience! A student - University of Colorado - Colorado Springs View Entire Review
The Summer MBA is perfect for graduate students pursuing their MBA, or a master's degree in a business-related field, and working professionals who are looking to advance their career, build international experience, and expand their business education. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business in Germany and Austria. Most Importantly, students will observe how business practices differentiate between each country visited and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
- Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
- Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
- Gain a competitive advantage for your career by experiencing international policies, political climates, and international business environments while building confidence, cultural understanding, and an ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Experience some of the world's most well-known attractions and destinations.
- Visit Munich, Germany & Innsbruck, Austria in 10 days
- Experience cultural activities and free time to explore
- Participate in a tour of the Dachau Concentration Camp
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as GE Global Research, Swarovski Crystal, and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: technology, finance, marketing, and more
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security
Program Type(s):Study Abroad
- Short Term
Relevant Study Subject(s):
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Communications
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Law
- International Business
WebsiteTake me there!
International Business Seminars / IBS Scholarships
The role of an IBS Digital Ambassador is to creatively share your experience for future marketing and recruiting purposes. The ideal digital ambassador will be willing to try new things, step out of their comfort zone and candidly share their experience with others. No blogging or video creation experience is necessary, but it may be helpful! Photo/video tips and suggestions will be provided to help guide you. We encourage everyone who is interested in this type of experience to apply. Note that the application is to submit an entry video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Undocumented Student Support Scholarship (USSS) was created for undocumented students who want to attend an IBS virtual seminar. These awards go to students who are interested in better understanding the business world, interacting with executives at global companies, and networking with students around the world.
The Founders Scholarship was created to support students who want to attend an IBS seminar and have an additional financial need. These awards go to students who are actively finding ways to finance their program with IBS and have thoughtful personal, professional and academic goals for their time abroad.