$15,000 to Study Abroad with INTO China
INTO China is giving away five $1,000 scholarships for their summer programs & a $10,000 scholarship towards their Graduate degree programs! Apply early and be entered to win a $500 STA Flight voucher! Here's how to win!
Tell Us Why You Should Win.Apply before March 1st to win. Applicants are judged based on quality of entry as well as votes of support.
Share With Friends. Get Votes.Have your friends support your entry by liking and sharing it. Late entrant? Not to worry! You'll still have 5 days to accrue likes.
Study Abroad. See the World.Win & go abroad with INTO China. Open a world of opportunities!
Application Deadline Passed
A Top Short Term Program Winner in the 2012 Study Abroad Rankings, INTO China is your gateway to a top Chinese University.
Want to study abroad this Summer? With this scholarship you will experience an all-inclusive summer course that provides a unique opportunity for you to study Chinese language, and experience first hand Chinese culture, all while gaining a valuable insight into the world of work in China.
Want to begin a Master's degree program this Fall? With this scholarship you will receive an incredible 50% tuition discount at a leading Chinese University, as well as four weeks of intensive language training. Whether you're looking to study International Relations, or Business & Economics, studying at Nankai University with INTO China will give you that competitive edge to truly succeed in the 21st century.
What Students Are SayingAbout Studying Abroad with INTO China
4.7 stars across 32 reviews
View All INTO China programs/reviews
About INTO China
INTO China is a program provider offering 4 abroad programs. Programs offered include Study, Intensive Language, Full Degree, and Graduate Program abroad programs in 1 country such as China.
"I hope to gain a better understanding of the Chinese Business culture through a competitive internship that maximizes my potential as a high spirited, knowledge seeking student. I know I meet the criteria for this program, with my experience ..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
" I decided to take my first Chinese class because I knew absolutely nothing about China. People think they know China, because of Panda Express and those little stickers on the bottoms of cheap souvenirs, but during ..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
" The United States of America and The People’s Republic of China have become indelibly linked through economic, cultural, and socio-political affairs. This connection will only grow as each nation maintains its position of global..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
"As a Chinese American, I am eager to take any opportunity I can to rediscover and reconnect with my ancestral homeland. China's exceptional growth story in the recent past has inspired me to pursue a thorough command of written and spoken Chinese..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
"...and he didn’t know why. All he knew was asking for “ooyoo” instead of “milk" meant he was not welcome. Jason vowed I would never know this rejection, and taught me English by having me watch “Rugrats” every day. Jason gave me the E..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
University of Pennsylvania
"China is currently at the forefront of innovation and development. I think it would be a very interesting place to study abroad because of its growing impact on the rest of the world. In the past 20 years, China has transformed from a sleepy giant to ..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
"So many new adventures and opportunities are beginning to unfold right before my very eyes. At times it can be hard choosing which to pursue. My life consists of day-to-day responsibilities that demand my attention and have become a part of my routine..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
Colorado State University
"I grew up in a chinese oriented family although I was born in America and have always been fascinated by China's culture and history. Although my father has gone back to China many times over past years, I have never had an opportunity to go because o..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
I am Timothy Samogar Moore from Liberia ,West Africa .I will Need This Scholarship to help my nation"Dear Sir/Madam
My name is Timothy Samogar Moore from Liberia
I am a high school graduate from the voice of Education high school system from Liberia west Africa and a country that from a fourteen your of civil war...." Read Entire Entry/Vote
"China as an predicted to be one of the strongest in the next years, vast techniques and competencies in global market and productions will help me achieve greater good to trade relations and global effectiveness in international business.China will he..." Read Entire Entry/Vote
You are eligible if you are
- Interested in studying in China- you do not need to be a current student to apply!
- Would like to participate on the Summer 2013 INTO China Language & Culture Program, or
- Would like to apply to one of INTO China's graduate programs at Nankai University for the 2013-2014 academic year. Programs include a Master in International Relations, or a Master in Business & Economics
How do I win the STA Flight Voucher?
- Apply for the scholarship before February 1st and be entered into a drawing to win a $500 STA Flight Voucher.
- The Flight Voucher should be used to purchase your plane ticket to participate on the INTO China program.
- STA offers discounted flights for students, and affordable rates for non-students.
How does the scholarship contest work?
- Participants can enter to win the scholarship until March 1, 2013 05:00PM EST.
- Each applicant is then encouraged to gain as many "Likes" for his or her entry as possible.
- If logged in, applicants will have access to viewing a Leaderboard showing applicants' total votes that will become public on March 1, 2013 05:00PM EST.
- Beginning March 1, 2013 05:00 PM EST, all entrants will have an extra 5 days to acquire more "Likes." The contest will end on March 5, 2013 05:00PM EST. No more "Likes" will be counted at that time.
When will the winners be announced?
- Finalists will be contacted for a brief Skype interview no later than March 15, 2013.
- Winners will be announced on the Abroad101 Blog no later than March 25, 2013.
- Non-winners will be contacted with additional financial aid resources and encouraged to still pursue their dreams of studying abroad with INTO China.
Please see our scholarships page for general scholarship FAQ. Please contact Sarah Hanley (email@example.com) if you have any more questions.